LIFE IN PHASE III
- posted: May 22, 2020
Cameron Law Offices
COVID – 19 Phase III Procedures
- Our office will be open to the public beginning 1 PM Tuesday, May 26, and resume our regular hours beginning May 27;
- During Phase 3 in-office, contact visitation times will be 11 AM and 3 PM. We will also set aside one evening per week for emergency appointments. Existing clients may choose to meet by a remote app, at their option. In order of preference, we use FaceTime, Jitsi, Skype and Zoom;
- We have set up a distancing meeting room, once there, no masking is required. We request visitors be masked upon entry before being shown to the distancing room;
- Anyone driving or accompanying the client will be asked to wait outside our office complex. Phase 3 practices discourage nonessential parties within the office complex, so our waiting room is unavailable;
- During this time, we are unable to offer bottled water and ask that you not bring any refreshments into the office complex with you;
- For those with cases already pending in our office, please make sure your contact information has not changed. The courts and involved defense counsel will be moving cases around to avoid even more massive inconvenience, particularly to defendants in traffic cases and DUIs
- We continue to return telephone calls by appointment. Mr. Cameron will initiate the call plus or minus 10 minutes of the appointed time. Please make sure you have privacy at that time, and the alerts on your devices are not muted.
- Following the CDC recommendations causes everything to take longer. Inevitably, some of you will experience exceptional circumstances, and we will try to adapt. At the same time, the progress of the pandemic is not at an end. We want to stay healthy to assist you, and we want our office to be a safe place for you in all respects.
- We have found the most efficient way to get information to Mr. Cameron after hours is by text to 847-790-4243